1990s-style horror-themed experience Alisa Developer’s Cut from Top Hat Studios and Casper Croes lands tomorrow on consoles. Come check it out!
Elite Royal Agent Alisa – hot on the heels of a notorious thief in a fantastical world somewhat reminiscent of the 1920s – finds herself suddenly whisked away to an old, bizarre, Victorian-style mansion. Now trapped in a world up-side down, Alisa must find a way to escape – all the while being haunted by the mansion’s strange, mechanized doll-like inhabitants. Can you survive the dollhouse… and escape with your humanity?
This developer’s cut is the definitive version of the hit, critically acclaimed ALISA.
What’s waiting for you:
– Classic Survival Horror gameplay
– Real Pre-rendered backgrounds and authentic low-poly models
– Currency, items, and outfits with unique player stats boosts
– Weapon load-outs, ranging from a sabre to a blunderbuss to an SMG
– A large variety of enemies and locations
– Surprises around every corner!
– A weird sense of humour
– A nostalgic trip to the late 1990s, right down to the voice acting