Retro-inspired 2D platformer Ravva and the Phantom Library from eastasiasoft and Galope will land on PlayStation and Nintendo Switch next week on December 20. Come check it out!
Take the role young summoner apprentice Ravva and call upon 4 unique companions as you attempt to escape the nightmarish Phantom Library! In this retro side-scrolling platformer, you can enter the world of haunted books in any order you choose and defeat each book’s master before facing the one who controls the library. You can also reenter books you’ve cleared to discover new secrets and complete stages beyond just beating the boss, which could even unlock a special ending for the most dedicated summoners!
Inspired by 8-bit genre classics, Ravva and the Phantom Library combines clever level design with vibrant pixel art and precise controls to pay homage to those inspirations while offering a fresh new experience. Endearing characters, fluid animation and brain-teasing puzzles fill 7 challenging stages! Choose between 3 difficulty settings to personalize your experience.
Ravva and the Phantom Library Features:
• Enjoy retro side-scrolling action as little owl summoner Ravva!
• Use the unique talents of 4 companions to overcome obstacles and defeat enemies.
• Enter haunted books and traverse challenging stages with a variety of interesting themes!
• Take down huge bosses animated in fluid pixel art style.
• Revisit cleared book worlds to discover secrets and maybe even unlock a special ending!