Fast-paced overhead shooter Replikator is ready to go on PlayStation and Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
Fight your way out of a procedurally-generate space complex
REPLIKATOR is a top-down shooter with roguelike elements, set in an abandoned space science complex.
In the role of a galactic mercenary, you will have to fight against hordes of crazed robots and ectoplasmic monsters. Explore a mysterious scientific complex and uncover the secret of the REPLIKATOR project.
Get ready for dynamic battles where you will constantly have to move and aim well to survive. The locations of rooms, enemies, and traps are procedurally generated, to insure a new challenge with every game!
* Top-down shooter gameplay
* 4 playable characters with different characteristics, weapons, and techniques
* Procedurally generated levels
* Abundance of enemies, weapons, and traps
* Intriguing story
* In this game, each death will make you stronger, after dying you will be able to buy permanent upgrades for your character and the ship.
We’ll be working on a review for Replikator from Ratalaika Games, Meridian4, and R_Games, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!