DotEmu has revealed that Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition from Ubisoft and Capybara Games will be making its way to PlayStation and Switch. Come check it out!
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is a unique mix of puzzle, strategy and RPG: Plan your every move and combine your attacks to defeat your enemies in matching puzzle inspired battle scenarios, upgrade your heroes and creatures to unleash increasingly devastating attacks onto your opponents, and let the strategic thinker in you lead your troops to victory.
Originally developed by Capybara Games, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is getting a Definitive Edition including its DLC, refreshed character portraits, many quality-of-life improvements and an expanded, fully reworked and re-balanced online mode!
Taking place 40 years before the Heroes of Might & Magic V saga, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes tells the tale of five heroes scattered across five different regions of Ashan. Each must travel their own dangerous paths to grow in strength, unravel a demonic plot, and ultimately save their world from devastation.
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes – Definitive Edition Features:
● A unique mix of genres: Be creative, always be one step ahead of your opponent. The more combos you make, the more damage your enemy will take!
● Be the leader of your army…: Choose the perfect combination of units for your troops, artifact and spell for your hero and lead them to victory!
● … and get stronger: Gain XP after every battle and level up your hero and their attributes!
● Single player mode: Put your tactical skills to the test in the 20+ hour-long story mode. It will not be an easy journey but you’ll have to succeed and save the world from devastation.
● Multiplayer mode: A very addictive and extensive multiplayer mode. 1v1, 2v2, against bots or other players, online or offline, it doesn’t matter, your goal remains the same: lead your army to the top of the ladder!
● Included in this definitive version, the I Am the Boss DLC: Switch to the side of Chaos and play as one of the 4 villains of the game in any mode other than the campaign! A newly-created exclusive Multiplayer boss (Euny the Archdruid) is included in this DLC!