2D single-screen old-school infused arcade-style experience Donut Dodo from Flynn’s Arcade and pixel.games is releasing next week on Nintendo Switch on December 1st. Come check it out!
Ready to top the high score table?
Tough as nails and no continues, do you have what it takes?
Donut Dodo is a light-hearted arcade game, reminiscent of the beloved classics from the early 80’s that we still cherish to this very day. You play as Baker Billy Burns, who has to run, jump, and climb to outwit Donut Dodo and his bunch of clueless minions. Your goal is to collect all donuts in each level, in the best possible time!
Will you top the high score table today?
Come and join the fun!
It’s 1983, only better!
Donut Dodo Features:
– 5 single-screen levels plus a bonus stage, each with their distinct game mechanics
– incredibly tight controls (no cheap deaths) for frantic single-player arcade gameplay
– old-school screen ratio and pixel perfect graphics with a 16-color palette
– an original chiptune soundtrack by the very talented CosmicGem
– worldwide leaderboards, limited to 3-character initials, arcade style!