Turn-based RPG Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy from Akupara Games and Curious Fate is landing on PS4 and PS5 on November 17. Come check it out!
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is a charming, turn-based RPG adventure that puts a modern spin on classic tactics-style games. Featuring a diverse cast of characters, enormous boss monsters, and a dark world embroiled in war, Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy plunges players right into the action as our hero Huxley and his dog Max build their team of friends and allies to defend their home against a mysterious invading army.
Control your units and make use of their unique traits to dominate your enemies with masterful strategies which take advantage of unit placement, varied attack patterns, and skills that are as unique as each character. A vast array of deadly enemies, traps, puzzles and obstacles await to challenge you on your adventure.
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy Features:
• Content Rich: Dozens of narrative story maps plus optional maps, including additional post-game content and horde mode!
• Challenge Yourself: Three levels of difficulty, plus an additional hardcore mode unlocked after completion – challenge yourself over and over again.
• Genre-Bending Gameplay: Shaking up the SRPG experience with diverse gameplay, including large-scale War levels (with dozens of units on the battlefield simultaneously), environmental verticality, puzzle elements and traps!
• Deeply Customizable: Accessible, class-based gameplay for the casual player combined with deep customization and mastery for serious tactics fans. 21 individual classes plus the ability to dual class allows for almost endless combinations.
• Grow Your Character: Unlock upgrades, collect loot, complete quests and meet a cast of colorful characters on your quest for glory.