Cinematic adventure game Voyage from Ratalaika Games and Venturous will launch on PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch on August 12. Come check it out!
Voyage is a cinematic adventure game capturing the essence of shared exploration.
Whether you decide to play by yourself or cooperatively, the journey will revolve around two survivors in search for answers of a long-forgotten past.
Embark on a voyage, unravel a mystery and find a way home together.
* Shared experience – Work alone or with a friend to guide two survivors and explore the world of Voyage in a seamless cooperative experience.
* Hand-painted – Lose yourself in Voyage’s sprawling hand-painted environments.
* Wordless narrative – Seek answers in a mysterious, wordless journey.
* Non-violent – With an emphasis on exploration over violence, Voyage can be enjoyed by anyone.
* Immersive soundscape – Music and sound by Calum Bowen, composer for Snipperclips, Pikuniku and Lovely Planet.
We’ll be working on a review for Voyage from Ratalaika Games and Venturous, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!