Clan O’Conall and the Crown of the Stag from indie studio HitGrab is launching today on Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
Master bow, blade and fist, and unite as one to save your father from the Mother of Demons! Clan O’Conall is a hand-crafted platformer experience like no other.
Set in the ancient land of Hibernia, drawn from real Celtic myth, three heroes of the Clan O’Conall must stop Caoránach from claiming the Crown of the Stag for her demonic legions.
SWAP on the Fly!
Switch between characters instantly, combining the powers of a Swordmaster, a Huntress, and a Brute, weaving between them to chain up legendary combos and travel the vast, untamed land of Hibernia.
Clan O’Conall and the Crown of the Stag Features:
• Control three unique characters with their own weapons, styles, and special abilities.
• Traverse across a painted world of Celtic myth, braving deadly swamps and airy mountaintops.
• Swap characters and create your own combos, traverse dangerous worlds, and solve the puzzles left behind by your ancestors!
• A unique, hand-crafted art style inspired by manuscript illustration and bronze-age Celtic designs.
• A compelling tale of family, honor, and sacrifice, told through hand-drawn animated cutscenes.
• An all-original soundtrack of Celtic-inspired music by Moonwalk Audio!
• Now with improvements for handheld play! Focus your camera instantly with a button press and never be lost in the wilderness again!
We’ll be working on a review for Clan O’Conall and the Crown of the Stag from HitGrab, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!