RedDeerGames is offering you the chance to win a free Nintendo Switch game from their catalog.
Here are the games that you can win:
– Little Bug (Nintendo Switch – NA)
Little Bug is a charming 2D puzzle platformer with a solid art style direction, easy-to-understand gameplay mechanics, and a fun and short adventure. You should be able to complete this one in around 2-3 hours or so, depending on how quickly you get the hang of things and how many of the hidden collectibles you go for.
– Inukari – Chase of Deception (Nintendo Switch – NA)
With 24 levels to explore, and a pixel retro presentation, there’s definitely something to like here, but the game does go a bit too old-school for its own good. It has a life system, which means that if you run into a boss with a cheesy attack pattern that demands pixel-perfect precision, you’ll have to redo a chunk of the level when you run out of lives.
– Swords and Bones (Nintendo Switch – NA)
Swords and Bones is a charming 2D action platformer that pays homage to the classics from the 1980s and 1990s, offering simple control mechanics, a solid upgrade system by way of purchasing power-ups, permanent boosts, spells, and other items to help you on your quest to save the Kingdom of Vestus.
– Gem Wizards Tactics (Nintendo Switch – NA)
Gem Wizards Tactics is a pixeltastic randomly generated hexagonal tactical game on Nintendo’s console with a certain charm, a simple gameplay loop, different factions to play as with a good variety of units to control, which will change how you approach each battle depending on what units are available to you – and which ones you rescue on the battlefield.
– Buck Bradley (Nintendo Switch – NA)
– Trash Quest (Nintendo Switch – NA)
– Ultreia (Nintendo Switch – NA)
– Floggen (Nintendo Switch – NA)
– Boreal Tenebrae (Nintendo Switch – NA)
– Detective Di (Nintendo Switch – NA)
Now’s YOUR time to win a FREE NA copy of these games on the Nintendo Switch.
* Games will be randomly awarded to the winners.
The giveaway ends on May 27, 2022 at midnight (PST).