Boyfriend Dungeon Out On Nintendo Switch | PS4Blog.net
Kitfox Games has released dating sim action RPG Boyfriend Dungeon on Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
Romance your swords!
For your summer job, you’re tasked with clearing the creatures in “the dunj”. Soon you discover weapons you find transform into cuties… and they’re SINGLE! (What a craaazy coincidence because you also happen to be up for grabs yourself.)
Spend the cash you earn on romantic outings to forge precious moments with your lovers and work together to clear the rampant monster infestations, because after all, a couple that slays together, stays together.
Boyfriend Dungeon Features:
– Date up to nine weapons, from dancing swords to heart-piercing daggers
– Generated action-combat dunj and challenges! Stay sharp!
– Various combat styles. For example, hit hard and dodge quickly with the dagger, or take on crowds with Lasersaber
– Inclusive, tasteful approach to gender and sexuality – male, female, and non-binary romance
– Let’s get to the point: take your weapon-babes on romantic outings, such as to the club or the beach