Adventure game The Flower Collectors from Mi’pu’mi Games will be out next week on Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
A detective mystery set in the political powder-keg of Barcelona in 1977.
Barcelona, 1977. An ex-cop in a wheelchair witnesses a murder, and teams up with a young ambitious journalist to bring the truth to light. With camera, binoculars and transmitter in hand, uncover the town’s secrets from your balcony in this soul-searching detective mystery.
One stormy night, you witness a murder. Determined to uncover the truth, you form an unlikely alliance with young ambitious journalist Melinda and start your investigation.
Together, you’ll solve a complex mystery by unravelling the secrets of unsuspecting neighbours.
Inspired by classic crime noir films and games like Campo Santo’s Firewatch, The Flower Collectors is a detective story with a whole lot of heart.
The Flower Collectors Features:
* Solve a captivating murder mystery with an unusual storyline
* Meet a host of colourful anthropomorphic characters in a lush, atmospheric world
* Investigate using your binoculars, camera and transmitter to uncover neighborhood secrets from your balcony
* Create a crime chronology to figure out whodunnit
* Interrogate priests, beggars, club singers and nosy old ladies alike
* Dive into the unique setting of post-Franco Barcelona in the 70ies
* Emphasizes characters, world building and narrative over skill challenges