3D open-world platformer Glyph from indie studio Bolverk Games is ready to go on Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
This 3D Open-World Platformer lets you chill-out or speedrun stunning scenery on your quest to restore the ancient temple city by solving puzzles and beating enemies.
Be aware: Glyph is easy to learn, but hard to master!
* 80+ levels
* Many hours of game time
* 100s of rewards
* Perfect your skills and earn cosmetics
* Explore expansive non-linear levels
* Avoid traps and defeat enemies
– Moving the glyph is intuitive, accurate, and easy to learn, so you can concentrate on having fun!
Experience full control while jumping, double jumping, air-gliding, and slamming into the ground with an immediately responsive character.
– Collect coins, gems, keys, and scarabs to progress your game and unlock skins.
– Our in-house composer is a nerd, who lives to pleasure ears and manipulate moods just at the right time. When things get gritty you feel it. When the amazing world of Glyph opens up in front of you, the music lowers your shoulders.
– Collect cool and weird trails and avatars in hidden challenges on every level!
– Being Danish, we cut away all the unnecessary for you to enjoy the beauty of simplicity and solid game-play.
– Part of our inspirations comes from the great catalog of Nintendo platformers that blew us away! The freedom in Glyph is an homage to those legendary games.
We’ll be working on a review for Glyph from Bolverk Games on Nintendo Switch, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!