Fight Crab Out Next Week | PS4Blog.net
Bizarre and over the top physics-based 3D action battle game Fight Crab is set for a Nintendo Switch release next week. Come check it out!
Fight Crab is an over-the-top physics-based, 3D action battle game that combines giant crustaceans, insane weaponry, and intense claw-to-claw combat into one absurdly hilarious, must-play game.
You are a crab. Embark on a world tour of devastation, flipping over as many crabs as possible in a quest to be crowned lord of the crustaceans!
Fight Crab Features:
• Claw through 7 Tutorial stages and a Campaign Mode with 34 stages spread out across 7 chapters
• 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons, and 11 unique battle arenas
• A variety of matchmaking options including 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, and both offline and online co-op and versus battle modes
• Unlock special Skills like the fabled Kanihameha, the devastating Crab Copter, and more
• Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons – build the ultimate crab warrior
• Use the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab, and flip your way to victory
• Use Photo Mode to capture, share, and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles