Gamer Girl Out Next Month On Nintendo Switch And PS4 | PS4Blog.net
Wales Interactive and FMV Future are working on Gamer Girl, a new full motion video game that is on its way to the Nintendo Switch and the PlayStation 4 next month. Come check it out!
Gamer Girl Features
Gamer Girl is the first live-action video game to have been entirely improvised by the cast, in a production style similar to The Blair Witch Project and Paranormal Activity. The actors would react to pre-scripted stream text as well as live chat that was written during film takes by the scriptwriter.
The first multi-branching FMV video game with a micro-management meta-game – where players constantly have to analyse and react to a constant stream of chat comments whilst texting Abi and helping her make the right choices.
MANAGEMENT META GAME
– Manage the user’s comments in the chat stream
– Choose to reward them for good behaviour & ban them for trolling
– Unlock more powerful moderator abilities as you progress
– Earn Candies, likes and subs to keep Abicake99’s mood positive
– Increase Abicake99’s viewers and subscribers to keep her career on track
– Make the channel a success to earn upgrades
– Warn, ban and reward comments in the chat stream
– If you fail Abi will kick you off the stream and it is GAME OVER
– Gamer Girl has multiple story paths; hundreds of choices and permutations.
– Players help Abi choose which activities they think would further her streaming career or enhance her mood – workout sessions, gaming, cosplay, chill streams, IRL trips, board games, chibis drawing (ちび or チビ), etc.
– Make moral choices and accept the consequences they bring. Should you encourage drama to increase her ratings or take the safe path but risk losing viewers?
– Exchange messages with Abi and her friends. Will you help them, or do they have ulterior motives towards Abi?
The game stars Alexandra Burton as Abi, and features David Wayman, Rebecca Calienda, and Sofia Maffei with cameos by real streamers including CyborgAngel.