Bake ‘n Switch On Its Way
Multiplayer mayhem party game Bake ‘n Switch from Streamline Games is on its way to the Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
Violently cute party brawler!
A long time a dough in a bakery far, far away, The First Bakers came together to defeat the Scourge. The Scourge threatened their precious food source – unreasonably cute and blobular dough creatures that roam the land.
Bake ‘n Switch Features
• Work as a Team in Local Co-Op Mode (up to 4 Players): To save their world, The Bakers must combine the doughs – the bigger the dough, the higher your score…..and bake heaving mounds of dough in the oven before time runs out!
• Appease Hangry Guardians: Journey through the levels to summon the Guardians, satiate their insufferable munchies and gain their aid to defeat The Scourge. Little did the Bakers know what the Guardians demanded in return.
• Fight The Scourge: Punch away yucky Spores and Stickies before innocent buns turn bad! If you’re lucky, collect power-ups to Freeze, Electrify, Magnet & Solar Palm your way to victory!
• Become Top Baker in PVP Mode: Test your friendships by sabotaging each other’s ovens to bake as many doughs to win gloating rights.
• Choose Your Baker!: Bakers hold the most prestigious yet perilous position amongst their kin. Only the swiftest and sharpest of the lot get called to enter the inner sanctum of The First Bakers.