Roundguard Out On Nintendo Switch | PS4Blog.net
Arcade-style pinball dungeon crawler Roundguard from Wonderbelly Games and The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild is ready to go on Nintendo Switch and out soon on PS4. Come check it out!
Castle Springbottom is under attack! It’s up to the Roundguard to save the king and — more importantly — recover his gold! Fling your hero into the face of danger and bounce off hordes of dangerously cute monsters to reach the bottom of the dungeon. With only one life, you’ll need to learn how to navigate hazards, make strategic choices, and master your hero’s skills if you hope to defeat the final boss. But don’t worry, the Roundguard always bounces back!
• Bouncy Fun: Intuitive pinball-physics-based gameplay like no other dungeon crawler.
• Multiple Classes: Play as the Warrior, the Rogue, or the Wizard, each with their own unique skills, items, and cheeky sense of humor.
• Randomized Dungeon: Each time you play, levels are procedurally generated, and quest events and elite monsters are randomly placed.
• Permadeath with Benefits: When you die, you’ll have a chance to bring a special trinket with you on your next run. The more gold you grab, the better your chances to collect one of the most powerful trinkets.
• A Cast of Oddballs: Chat with the castle’s colorful cast to pick up quests and learn why some rats want their king dead, what’s irritating the local teenage skeleton today, or what the Warrior will do if you can’t get to a bathroom quickly enough.
• Lots of Loot: Over 100 items and trinkets, each with effects that present strategic choices and combo possibilities.
• Show Off Your Skills: Compete on the leaderboards and try to master all the challenging, rule-bending relics.