Story of a Gladiator Out On PS4 And Nintendo Switch | PS4Blog.net
Story of a Gladiator from Brain Seal Entertainment is an arcade-style beat ’em up that is out today on PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
Story of a Gladiator is an arena beat ’em up where you take the role of a man in search of his destiny, only to find it in the sands of the colosseum.
You are a common man who has lost everything in the war against the Roman empire. Your family is dead, your friends are dead, your house has been burned down and your land is now under Roman rule. Despite such misfortune you have managed to escape slavery or worse. You spend much of your time in the streets of Rome looking for some sort of meaning in your life and wondering why the gods have spared you. One day fate finally reveals itself, are you ready to accept it?
Story of a Gladiator Features:
• Learn combat skills and moves that will punish your enemies
• Over 80 enemy gladiators and 20 animals each with unique fighting strategy
• 3 arenas with 36 battles and 3 bosses
• Win the favor of the crowd and receive unexpected help
• Pray to the gods and call upon them to help you win battles
• Train your very own tiger pet
• Choose your origin, from Greece, Carthage and Egypt
• Rogue-like mode available for those who were born gladiators