Bigben Interactive and Varsav Game Studios are getting ready for next month’s release of Bee Simulator on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Come check it out!
Collect pollen, and interact with your fellow bees, the queen and with other animal species. Explore Honey Park at your leisure, a world inspired by Central Park. Through main and secondary missions, become the bee that will save your human swarm. Change your perspective and discover the world through the eyes of a bee.
When the first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive slowly wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are vital for the wellbeing of the whole swarm. So you check your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your first independent mission. And that’s just the beginning of your adventures. Suddenly, you learn that people want to cut down the tree that holds your hive. Now your fate – and the fate of your whole family – lies in your small, agile legs and fast wings!
Bee Simulator Features
• A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
• A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
• Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements;
• A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
• Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
• Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.