Milkmaid of the Milky Way from indie Machineboy is now out on the Nintendo Switch. Come check out the game’s trailer and some new info and screens!
Experience a story-based puzzle game unlike anything you’ve ever played before! Raved by critics and players around the world, you play as milkmaid Ruth who lives alone on a remote farm in a faraway fjord. Then one day a spaceship arrives and turns Ruth’s life upside down, sending her on a quest that will change her life forever.
Milkmaid is a modern take on a much loved genre from the 90’s, the point’n’click adventure game. Solve puzzles, explore intriguing settings and experience a gripping story that twists and turns.
Milkmaid of the Milky Way Features:
– A lovingly crafted universe with hand-painted backgrounds combined with old school pixel art
– An exciting, intriguing story filled with wonder
– 2-4 hour playtime
– All dialogue and game text written in rhyme!
– English, French and Norwegian languages
– Autosave and custom save games
– Four earth-based cows
– Absolutely no microtransitions, loot boxes or pay to win
– Lovely, original soundtracks
– Made with passion by one guy from Norway
We’re working on a review for Milkmaid of the Milky Way, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!