Milkmaid of the Milky Way Out On Nintendo Switch
Milkmaid of the Milky Way from indie Machineboy is now out on the Nintendo Switch. Come check out the game’s trailer and some new info and screens!
Experience a story-based puzzle game unlike anything you’ve ever played before! Raved by critics and players around the world, you play as milkmaid Ruth who lives alone on a remote farm in a faraway fjord. Then one day a spaceship arrives and turns Ruth’s life upside down, sending her on a quest that will change her life forever.
Milkmaid is a modern take on a much loved genre from the 90’s, the point’n’click adventure game. Solve puzzles, explore intriguing settings and experience a gripping story that twists and turns.
Milkmaid of the Milky Way Features:
– A lovingly crafted universe with hand-painted backgrounds combined with old school pixel art
– An exciting, intriguing story filled with wonder
– 2-4 hour playtime
– All dialogue and game text written in rhyme!
– English, French and Norwegian languages
– Autosave and custom save games
– Four earth-based cows
– Absolutely no microtransitions, loot boxes or pay to win
– Lovely, original soundtracks
– Made with passion by one guy from Norway
We’re working on a review for Milkmaid of the Milky Way, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!