Skelly Selest Out On PS4 And Nintendo Switch | PS4Blog.net
Digerati is ready for today’s release of Skelly Selest on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Come check out the game’s trailer and some new info and screens!
Prophecy foretells that one day Hell shall runneth over and the evil dead will spill onto thy Earth. Only the Selestial Order can halt the depraved Hellion tide. Skelly Selest is a score-attack slash dash run ‘n’ gun-athon that places players in the skeletal shoes of a Heavenly Keeper. Take on procedurally-generated gauntlets of hellspawn and bosses, and – with precise fighting prowess – defeat the sinful horrors that lurk in the depths of Hell.
Skelly Selest Features:
– Fight furious battles across several modes, including a roguelite dungeon crawler, endless arena, Boss Rush, challenging Penitence Trials, and even a strategic collectable card game
– Visit the Bone Plains, Flesh Gardens, and other charming locations across a vibrant pixel-art hellscape
– Make acquaintances with monstrous enemies and bosses
– Wield blessed items, weapons, and armor to survive
– Rescue a variety of unlockable character classes and spiffy hats
We’re working on a review for Skelly Selest, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!