Crazy Panda is ready for today’s release of their tower defense game Evil Defenders. Come check out some new info and screens!
Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game: build and upgrade your towers, сast spells to repel enemy forces, use special landmarks and defend the Lands of Evil from invaders!
Feel free to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
Evil Defenders Features:
– 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps;
– A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
– Five regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
– Six difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
– Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
– Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
– 100 in-game achievements;
– Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
We’ll be working on a review for Evil Defenders, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!