QubicGames got in touch to announce it will be releasing Akane from Ludic Studios on Nintendo Switch this month. Come check it out!
Imagine the rain-soaked neon streets of Mega-Tokyo. You, your loyal katana and hordes of mad Yakuzas. There’s no happy ending this time. Take down as many thugs as you can with you!
Five types of opponents:
– Yakuza Guy – a common mafia pawn;
– Tank – the only villain that will require more than just one katana slash to die;
– Shooter – a sharpshooter with cybernetic enhancements. Pro tip: those guys never miss;
– Cyber Ninja – a warrior who abdicated his body to become a killing machine. His dash attacks are deadly and his defence seems impenetrable. Remember however that everybody has their weak point;
– The Boss – Katsuro, your Nemesis who evolves, gets stronger and more dangerous according to the number of times he gets killed.
A large arsenal of diversified guns and equipment
– Katanas, each with their own unique abilities;
– Cigarettes that change the aesthetics of your special skills;
– Gadgets that grant small but significant improvements in combat;
– Boots that change the dash and the way you move on the screen.
Special skills and moves
– Dragon Slash – dash forward killing every enemy on your way;
– Dragon Slayer – kill all enemies on the screen.