PlayStation Plus For June - PS4 Edition | PS4Blog.net
Another great month for PS+ featuring a sequel to a beloved classic and a crazy twitch motorcycle puzzle game. See what PS+ is offering for the month of June!
XCOM® 2 Regular Price: $79.99; Free for PS Plus members
PS4™Pro Enhanced: Graphics Enhanced with improved anti-aliasing and visual FX.
Earth has changed and is now under alien rule. Facing impossible odds you must rebuild XCOM, and ignite a global resistance to reclaim our world and save humanity.
• XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. You decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
• RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
• A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies offer a distinct tactical challenge.
• RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
• EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, with virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
Trials Fusion™ Regular Price: $19.99; Free for PS Plus members
Take on an unlimited array of platform-racing challenges in the unreal world of Trials Fusion. Using your skills to traverse across obstacle-laden, ramp-ridden courses, you must strive to set track records against the best Trials players around the globe. Whether you’re racing alone, with friends, or in a global tournament, competition is always around you. And racing on official courses is just the beginning. A rich world of custom courses—built by some of the most creative and skilled content creators in gaming—awaits those who are continually searching for a new, insane track to conquer. And with long-term support of fresh features and content, the Trials experience will continue to expand and challenge players in new and exhilarating ways.
As always, for PlayStation Plus users who don’t have a PS4 yet, be sure to log in at the PSN Webstore to get the games added to your collection so that you can download them once you do get one. Also, Sony announced that PS+ would be discontinuing both PS3 and PS Vita titles in March of 2019, so if you are relying on those through the services and don’t see the value in PS+ anymore you should look at what your options are.
XCOM 2 is a game that is available on PS4, even though back when it released on PC the dev team said it would be releasing on consoles… but here we are! I’m looking forward to giving it a try and see how the game works. I loved Trials Fusion when it was released, with its mix of wackiness combined with twitch motorcycle action and tons of death. A game that I definitely reccommended.
What are you looking forward to playing this month? Let us know in the comments below!