Nex Machina Out Today On PlayStation 4
Housemarque is ready to release Nex Machina, its latest release on Sony’s PlayStation 4! If you’re a fan of Resogun, then you’re going to love this one. Check out the game’s trailer below as well as some new screens and info!
Humans have become so dependent on technology that they cannot avert their eyes from portable devices anymore. Around them, machines have reached consciusness and surpassed human intelligence tenfolds. No reasons to be servants now – robots are clearly the superior lifeform. And to make their point, they start eradicating all human life…
Nex Machina Features:
– Nex Machina features a fully-fledged arcade Campaign that can be played solo or in local co-op with a friend.
– Tons of secrets and alternate paths in each world. Upgradeable player character with access to six (6) different special weapons, that all can be lost as you perish in the torrent of endless robots.
– Deep layered gameplay that lets you juggle with saving humans and trying to stay alive.
– Complex enemy design and pulsating bullet patterns that can get you in the zone.
– Three different main difficulty setting and more to unlock as you learn the ropes. Each difficulty offering new things to learn and conquer.
– A changing challenge mode called the Arena, where you can return to locations in the game that are now totally different with faster speeds and other fresh modifications. Competing to beat your friends and the world with unique leaderboards for each challenge.
– Unlockable skins, weapon colors and more that open up as you play the different modes available.
– Nex Machina is developed and published by Housemarque, marking it the first self-published IP by the 22 year old Finnish developer.
– Lead Game Design by Harry Krueger (RESOGUN).
– Eugene Jarvis from Raw Thrills acts as a Creative Consultant.
We’re currently playing Nex Machina for a review, so be sure to stick around at PS4Blog.net!