Spheroids Out Today On PlayStation 4 | PS4Blog.net
Eclipse Games is ready to launch Spheroids on PlayStation 4 tomorrow! This will be a Cross-Buy release, so buying it on PS4 will give you access to the Vita version, and vice-versa. Check out the game’s trailer below and click after the break for some new screens and information!
In Spheroids you take control of Lucas, a jumpy Canadian boy who sets out on an adventure with his crazy scientist companion Otto after it’s discovered that the government has been hiding alternative universes from the cubic world they live in. Unfortunately, these alternative universes contain spheres that wish to turn everything round, so it’s up to Lucas to save the world from these dangerous aliens: the Spheroids.
– Platformer with unique gameplay mechanics
– Story mode comprising of 32 levels in 8 different locations
– Great variety of enemies and gadgets to use against them
– Unique art-style that mixes pixel art with vector graphics
– Original soundtrack adapted to the 8 different locations in the game
We’ll be working on a review for Spheroids for you, so be sure to stick around at PS4blog.net!