Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut – New Patch Is Ready | PS4Blog.net
inXile has released the first patch for Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut on PlayStation 4 to fix some problems the game had at launch. We loved Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut and didn’t experience any big bugs or problems, but now everything after the break has been fixed.
This is a list of only some of the stuff that has been fixed, but you can click right here for the full list.
· Fixed companions not spawning correctly at HQ after dismissing them.
· Fixed a bug which could cause Precision Strikes with melee attacks to not apply correctly in certain conditions.
· Fixed a bug with Rangers sometimes running in place when conversation or cutscene stopped them.
· Fixed a bug which could sometimes prevent selecting certain skills in the Skills screen while playing with a controller.
· Fixed a bug which could sometimes cause the Skills Radial menu to only show Lockpicking as a valid option while playing with a controller.
· Improvements to voice-over 2D/3D sound positioning in conversations and barks.
· Increased the bonus granted by Intimidating, Affable and Know-it-All, to make them more compelling to select.
· Reduced the Improvised Explosives salvage chance slightly.
· Removed Friendly Fire chance from Master Hunter entirely.
· Fixed Bandit line of perks to no longer affect Submachine Guns.
· Increased the Bandit line of perks bonus attack chance.
· Opportunist now shows the correct bonus damage. The text was previously incorrect.
· Increased the effective range of Opportunist bonus damage slightly.
· Increased Big Game Hunter and Roboticist bonus damage.