Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) has launched Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition, an expanded take on the action game released last year for Sony’s consoles. This version will only be available on PlayStation 4 (and not on PS3) and will include a ton of content for players to enjoy.
This new version retails for $49.99 and includes:
* Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
* Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
* Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
* Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
* Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
* Additional Features: Photo Mode
What do you think of what is included in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition? Are you buying this new version? Let us know in the comments below!