Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star Coming To PlayStation Vita On July | PS4Blog.net
Koei Tecmo America has announced that they will be launching a portable version of Ar nosurge on PlayStation Vita on July 2nd. The game of this new version will be Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star, and it will expand on the original PS3 release.
Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star is a fantasy, sci-fi, ‘7-Dimension’ RPG that takes place in a world where music and song can create magic. It tells the compelling story of a civilization that lost their planet and has been roaming the edge of space for 2000 years in search of a new home. The player follows two sets of characters: Delta and Casty, whose goal is to protect humanity and save the world, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find Ion a way home to Earth. The player can change between both pairs and discover a way to combine their storylines and strengths to eventually solve the mystery that shrouds their on-going struggles.
Ar nosurge Plus Includes:
– New Costumes
· New costumes for the four main characters (Delta, Earthes, Casty, and Ion)
· Beat the game to unlock even more costumes for the above four characters
· New “Purification” costumes for the additional characters
-New “Purification” Partners
· Sarly, Nelo, and Shurelia can be selected as conversation partners during Purification.
· Some DLC available from the previous version comes pre-loaded!
-Updates and Balancing
· Full featured tutorial
· Synthesis Shop Events viewable from menu
Will you be buying this new portable take on Ar nosurge? What do you think of the content shown in this post? Let us know in the comments below!