Worms Battlegrounds Now Has a Release Date | PS4Blog.net
Team17 got in touch with us to announce that Worms Battlegrounsd will soon be released on PS4… on June 3rd! The game has a lot of great features we’ll be trying for our review:
• 25 single player story missions
• 10 ‘Worm‐Ops’ time attack missions
• 5 environments: Inca, Viking, Feudal Japan, Industrial Revolution and Prehistoric with day to night lighting transitions
• Multiplayer Deathmatch and Fort modes with online and local multiplayer for up to four players
• Stunning graphics and gameplay running at 1080p 60fps
• Landscape editor
• Clan support including clan emblem editor
• 65 weapons and utilities including 10 outrageous new items: Mega Mortar, Gravedigger, Winged Monkey, Oxygen, Worm Charm, Bovine Blitz, Whoopsie Cushion, Teleport Gun, Aqua Pack and The Equalizer
• Physics based contraptions
• Over 200 individual customisation items for the worms
• DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller’s light bar dynamically changes colour depending on your worm’s scenario. Watch as the light car glows red for attacks and explosions, blue when your worm is submerged in dynamic water and green to indicate that your worm is poisoned
• Weapon Gestures. Assign up to four weapons for quick select using the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller’s Touch Pad
• Companion website. Keep track of your stats on the go!
We’ll be bringing you a review for the game close to launch, so be sure to visit PS4blog.net!