Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PS4Blog.net | December 7, 2016

Scroll to top

Giveaway 1 Archives - PS4Blog.net

[Giveaway] Slender: The Arrival

September 7, 2015 | | 2 Comments

Tracey enjoyed Slender: The Arrival on PlayStation 4, a first person horror game. Are you ready to win a free copy of Slender: The Arrival? Then come right in!

Read More

[Giveaway] Enter to Win A Free Copy Of Grim Fandango Remastered!

July 24, 2015 | | 4 Comments

I had a lot of fun playing Grim Fandango Remastered for review. The great voice acting, excellent puzzles, the improvements, and the developer’s commentary included in this new release make it the definitive version… and now you have a chance to win a free copy of the game!

Read More

[Giveaway] Costume Quest 2

February 13, 2015 | | 6 Comments

the_nmac had a good time with Costume Quest 2 from Double Fine, a solid RPG sequel that does a great job at improving on the formula established by Costume Quest. Do you want to play Costume Quest 2? Then enter our giveaway!

Read More

[Giveaway] Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut

May 13, 2014 | | 10 Comments

The Nmac reviewed Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut, a great game for anyone whom enjoyed the old X-Wing/ Tiefighter games or anyone who is looking for a unique shooter or loves sci-fi. Born Ready has provided us with five US PS4 codes for the game, and you know what that means! Good luck to everyone… starting now.

Read More

[Giveaway] Super Motherload

December 14, 2013 | | 21 Comments

I really liked Super Motherload on PS4, a very addictive game with simple gameplay mechanics and hectic gaming opportunities. XGen Studios has provided me with two codes for Super Motherload, and it is time for you to try and win them!

Read More

[Giveaway] $20 US PSN Voucher Code | Update: Winner Announced

March 13, 2013 | | 47 Comments

Our first giveaway on PS4Blog.net! Since this is the first time using my custom built giveaway plugin on this new site. Please let me know of any bugs you run into. Since you haven’t had a chance to earn to many points yet. The tickets will only be 50 points with a max of 4 entries. You have until Mar 30, 2013 to get your entires in.

Read More