Immortal Redneck Is Coming To PlayStation 4
Indie team Crema got in touch with us to share the trailer for Immortal Redneck, a new game they’re bringing to the PlayStation 4 later this year.
Come check out the video and read some new info and screens for the game!
Immortal Redneck features all kinds of crazy and that’s a fact! You are a redneck holidaying in Egypt (so far, so normal) when an accident befalls you. You wake up to discover that you are mummified in a sarcophagus in ancient Egypt. WOAH! How did you get there? How did you survive the accident? And why the heck are you mummified?! The answers lie inside the three danger filled pyramids of Giza, all protected by an army of monsters and huge (like, HUGE) bosses whose sole aim is to kill you. A lot. Your only chance to discover what is happening will be to get inside the pyramids and kill all the enemies. Obviously!
• RogueLite mechanics: procedurally generated dungeons, classes, skills, permanent death but with gameplay progression
• Nine playable classes: all with different skill sets. Players can switch classes between each play through, selecting the one most suitable for their current run
• Complete skill tree: evolve your character, buying equipment and weapons, upgrading and acquiring new skills
• History Mode: single player game mode. Clear all the pyramids in order to complete the game.
• Twitch Quest: special mode for streamers integrated with the Twitch API
• Over 50 different weapons: traditional firearms, magical, mythological, futuristic or just plain weird weapons including a Potato Launcher. You name it, this game has it.
• Over 100 scroll modifiers: Each scroll picked up in-game changes your current run, for good (convert your enemies in to chickens) or for bad (reduces your speed of movement) and everything in between!
• Huge bosses: two in each pyramid
• Merchant: Buy equipment and supplies that will be maintained between different games, even when you die
• Skill Rooms: hone your skills in rooms focused on platforming and avoiding a variety of traps