Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest Now Available On PlayStation 4
Teyon has released Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest on PlayStation 4, a very interesting turn-based strategy game with a ton of content and dozens of hours of gameplay. This one was originally developed by Wastelands Interactive, and after the hard work of Teyon, it has now found a new home on Sony’s current gen console.
The trailer below will let you see what the game is all about, so be sure to check that as well as the list of features after the break!
– 4x turn-based unique multiverse strategy game, with 7 Planes of Existence.
– 40+ types of world features filled with guardians and loot.
– D20 tactical combat system.
– Pick 1 of 8 races to be the first in your empire – lead your civilization to victory!
– Customize your Sorcerer Lord, or choose a pre-generated character.
– Select from 12 spell circles, with 400+ spells available for your Lord to learn.
– Find cities, raise armies, research and cast spells, hire magical heroes and more.
– 100+ unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon.
– Play out combat on a tactical battle board or auto-calculate to save time.
We’re currently doing a review for Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest, so be sure to stick around at PS4blog.net for this and all other news and reviews for Teyon releases!