Mighty No. 9 Out On PS4 On September 15!
Comcept (and Inti Creates) have been hard at work on Mighty No. 9 for a while now after the game managed to get a lot of money (almost $4 million) from crowdfunding efforts… and the game is almost ready for release! Players will be able to enjoy the game on September 15, 2015, either as a digital download or as a retail release thanks to its new partner: Deep Silver!
Mighty No. 9 will include:
* Play through 12 Unique and Challenging Stages in a single player campaign.
* Unlock the New Game+ to add an additional two extra difficulty levels including a punishing Turbo mode.
* The Single Player Challenge mode with dozens of mini missions for the hardest of challenges.
* Boss Rush Mode: Play through each of the game‘s bosses, back to back, with a clock ticking to keep track of your best time.
* Show the world how Mighty you are in the 2 Player Online Race Battle where you compete online, racing through each stage together in a head to head battle – adding an all new twist on versus mode play that will give Mighty No. 9 life well beyond the single-player campaign.
* 2 Player Online Co-Op Challenge Mode: take on over a dozen missions online with a friend, playing as Beck and his partner, Call! Use Beck and Call’s different powers together in order to defeat these special challenges.
*Toggle between regular and 8-bit music: this game is a veritable who’s who of veteran game composers – Manami Matsumae, Takeshi Tateishi, Ippo Yamada. As such, Mighty No. 9 features an optional chiptune version of the entire game soundtrack which you can toggle on and off.
* Brand new Ray DLC which features a new stage with its own unique boss as well as a brand new unlockable playable character.